The Define Nano S is an ITX case that features compatibility with high end, full-size components, superior sound dampening, and an ATX-like layout.
The case includes two Dynamic Series fans with both bottom and front intakes protected by easy-to-clean, removable dust filters.
With its mounting capabilities for simultaneous radiators and unobstructed airflow path, the Define Nano S can cool enthusiast-level components.
Equipped with Fractal Design’s signature ModuVent™ technology on the top vents and sound dampening throughout, the Define Nano S can run a powerful system quietly, a hallmark of the Define series.
- A Define Series ITX case designed for silent computing with sound dampening and ModuVent™ technology
- User-friendly construction with superior cable management and compatibility for full-size components
- Flexible storage options with room for up to 4 drives
- Accommodates a variety of radiator sizes and includes brackets for reservoir and pump mounting
- Features two Dynamic Series fans — 1 GP-12 and 1 GP-14 — with an adapter included for motherboards with limited fan headers
- Featuring an open interior allowing an unobstructed airflow path from the front of the case to the rear exhaust
- Easy-to-clean filters on the top and bottom, spanning the PSU position, with the bottom filter ejecting from the front for easy-access.
- Front: 2 – 120/140 mm fans (included is 1 Fractal Design Dynamic GP14 fan, 1000 RPM speed)
- Rear: 1 – 120 mm fan (included is 1 Fractal Design Dynamic GP12 fan, 1200 RPM speed)
- Top: 2 – 120/140 mm fan (not included)
- Bottom: 1 – 120 mm fan (not included)
- Dust filters: Bottom and front intakes
Water cooling compatibility – Radiators
- Front – 120/240mm, 140/280mm (max width 147, length 312; some radiators extend beyond the screw holes)
- Top – 120/240mm (max component height on motherboard 35mm. Big heatsinks on RAM or power regulators about CPU could conflict with this restriction)
- Bottom – 120mm (max thickness & length: 85mm x 160mm)
Water cooling compatibility – Pumps
- Pre-drilled holes on multi-bracket, supports many DDC and D5 variants (see manual for detailed measurements)
Water cooling compatibility – Reservoirs
- Adjustable mounting brackets allow for almost any rectangular mounting screw pattern. Maximum distance between the mounting bracket screw positions: 270mm height / 80mm width.
- 2 USB 3.0
- Audio in/out
- Power button with LED (blue)
- HDD activity LED (blue)
- Reset button
- Define Nano S – Window computer case
- User manual
- Accessory box